Our Contract Surety Bonds
Aegis Surety Bonds and Insurance Services, LLC (Aegis Surety) provides agents and their clients Contract Surety Bonds to meet their business needs. The bonds guarantee that a contractor will fully complete the construction project for which they’ve bid according to specifications and will pay all laborers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- General Contractors
- Specialty Contractors
- Bid Bond – A guarantee to the project owner that the contractor will execute the contract at the price bid and provide the required performance and payment bonds.
- Performance Bond – A guarantee to the project owner against a contractor’s failure to perform its obligations in accordance with the contract’s terms and conditions.
- Payment Bond – A guarantee that a contractor’s subcontractors, laborers and material suppliers on a project are paid.
- Credit-based underwriting for small opportunities.
- Longtime supporters and participant in the Small Business Administration (SBA) Surety Program for more difficult to place contractors.
- Small and emerging contractors including those participating in Federal set-aside programs such as Certified Service Disabled Veteran, HubZone, 8(a), WBE and MBE.
- Experienced underwriters with the ability to provide advisory services to ensure contractors are utilizing industry-best operating strategies.
- Ability to offer structured approvals (escrow and/or collateral) for nonstandard business.
Our surety bonds are underwritten with Aegis Security Insurance Company, an A.M. Best “A- (Excellent), Financial size VII” rated carrier. Aegis is currently approved by the United States Department of Treasury for single bond amounts up to $5,644,000.
Grow your surety business with us.
We invite you to learn more about our Surety products. Contact us at (717) 657-9671 or complete the form the top of this page.